Cyberjaya Seri Mutiara BC, the corporate responsibility arm of Seri Mutiara Development, holds strong to our values that are dedicated to initiatives in reaching out to the community of diverse needs through its collaborative efforts with like-minded associates and partners. One notable initiative of Cyberjaya Seri Mutiara BC is to act as a fund provider in the forms of awards and sponsorships to potential sportsmen and sportswomen.
Some of our past and current Bursary recipients are:
- Tan Boon Heong (Malaysia) Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
- Hendra Setiawan (Indonesia) Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
- Chin Kah Mun (Malaysia) May 2017 – Apr 2018
- Lee Zhi Qing (Malaysia) May 2017 – Apr 2018
Other corporate responsibility initiatives include:
- Subsidising education fees of employees whose children are enrolled into King Henry VIII College, Cyberjaya.
- Sponsoring various sporting events organised by NBL Asia, particularly those that support emerging / potential talents in the sports arena, leading to the events such as the Seri Mutiara Cup.
- Collaborative efforts with notable sporting organisations such as the Malaysia Volleyball Association (MAVA), International Basketball Federation (FIBA) and many others in addressing sporting excellence and development needs.