Mutiara King Residence, an upcoming development of Seri Mutiara Development Real Estate, welcomed a whopping 122 buyer groups from June to August alone, and is still not seeing signs of stopping to-date. Approximately 800 customers from the buyer groups visited the development’s gallery and project site in Cyberjaya during the period.
Customers were mainly from Singapore, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and from our home country Malaysia. Group visitations were received and addressed by the company’s Business Development and Customer Liaison team led by Ms Nicole Hoe (MM2H Coordinator). A typical itinerary for any buyer group would be:
• Introductory Session on Cyberjaya:
– Education and information technology hubs, location and logistics, geographic and demographic growth
• Introduction to the Development
– Overall integrated development, development phases (Ph 1 – Education Hub, Ph 2 – Residences, Ph 3 – Sporting Hub)
• Gallery and Development Site Visitation
– Unit type show houses, walkthrough, question and answer session